B 570 QE Kaffe Edition – play with colors and create something beautiful!
This limited edition model comes with a faceplate featuring the Big Blooms floral design by Kaffe Fassett. Gorgeous decorative stitches and embroidery designs by Kaffe are built-in. The machine also offers the latest sewing and embroidery functions. and includes unique accessories such as the BERNINA Stitch Regulator and the Patchwork Foot #97D – everything you need to let your creativity blossom.
These unique extras are inclusive
- Exclusive Kaffe Fassett faceplate design
- 31 Kaffe Fassett decorative stitches
- 39 Kaffe Fassett embroidery motifs
- Kaffe Fassett inspired dust cover
- Patchwork Foot #97D
BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR)
The splash of color in your sewing room
- Exclusive design by Kaffe Fassett
- Inspired by Kaffe’s Big Blooms fabric
- Dust cover in Kaffe design
The machine design is inspired by Kaffe Fassett’s Big Blooms fabric collection with beautiful large flowers. You can even embroider these onto your sewing projects, as the flowers are also available as built-in embroidery designs.
Quilt all materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides
- Quilt many layers without puckers
- Excellent for slippery or fine materials
Your hands can stay on the fabric
- Adjust your quilt safely
- Tiny adjustments can be done quickly
- Rotate, turn & do appliqués easily
To make quilting easier for you, you can set the needle stop down simply by pressing a button. This raises the presser foot as soon as the foot control is released. The needle remains in the fabric, making it easier to maneuver and turn as you appliqué or quilt.
Achieve perfect stitches
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Free-motion sewing in any direction
The included BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) is an important accessory for free-motion sewing, as it ensures stitches of exactly the same length every time at variable sewing speeds. It allows you to freely guide the fabric in all directions.
There are no reviews yet.